- Material and Design Selections for home renovations
- Soft Staging for homes going on the market
- Interior Design and Decorating for your style and needs
- Staging Consultations for home sellers
How it works:
By using Jan as your designer, she will set up a personal consultation with you to discuss what services you need done. In addition she will develop a comprehensive assessment of your style. This will allow her to design your home in any way that you choose.
- Home Renovation Design Selections - Jan will work with you or your contractor to design the home of your dreams. She will select and present three coordinating choices of each material for you to pick from. She can help you with anything from paint colors, to floors, to fixtures, etc.
- Soft Staging - This is the same concept as Home Staging, but without the furniture, and much more affordable! Jan will incorporate artwork and accessories to brighten up your home. This is attractive to buyers because it defines the space and brings warmth to the home. Staged homes are typically sold faster and for more money than homes that are not staged. See REALTOR'S PAGE for more information on Soft Staging.
- Interior Design and Decorating - Jan can help you design your ideal space by shopping for you and presenting you with options to choose from. She can select furniture, rugs, accessories, etc.
- Staging Consultation for Sellers - Jan will meet with you before your home goes on the market. She will walk through your home with you and help you make a list of everything that needs to be done before pictures can be taken and your home can be listed. This is typically coordinated through your Realtor.
*All services require an initial consultation before services can begin.
We are currently offering services in Schertz, New Braunfels, Garden Ridge and the
surrounding San Antonio areas.
SOFT STAGING SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE! SEE MY NEW REALTOR PAGE